Each of our venues across Australia will have slightly different rules and restrictions as they welcome back teams and return to competitions. Ahead of your first game back, we'll let you know of the specific requirements for your team at your venue. Below are some important things to keep in mind before, during and after your game to ensure you keep yourself and others safe.
It is more important than ever to stay home and get tested if you have the symptoms of coronavirus, however mild. If you are feeling sick or unwell, please do not attend your game - you can update your RSVP to let us know you're unable to play and we'll ensure your team is okay without you.
Best practices for staying safe:
Continue Social Distancing
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- avoid physical greetings such as handshakes, hugs and hi-5s
- practise good hygiene and regularly wash/sanitise your hands
- avoid sharing personal items such as drink bottles
- practise extra care if you are using public transport
- stay at home if you have any cold or flu symptoms. Seek medical advice and get tested for COVID-19
Practise Good Hygiene
- wash your hands often with soap and water
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers when you can’t use soap and water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect objects you use often such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- don’t cough or sneeze into your hands
- stay at home and get tested if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), however mild.
For further details head to: Department of Health