Terms & Conditions: Why you joined x Uber Eats - October 8th - 17th 2018
1. The promoter is Justplay Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is in Richmond, VIC, 3121
2. The competition is open to all members of Just Play, including anyone who has joined Just Play by purchasing a game or season at any time after 1st January 2015.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 17th October at 11:59pm. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 10 x $50 Uber Eats vouchers. Conditions of use for Gift Cards can be found at: https://ubereatsaus.launchgiftcards.com/
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The 10 x winners will be notified by SMS and announced via Instagram within 7 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry images and text may be used on Just Play social media channels and website/s as organic content, paid content or both.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.